Back to the list

Culture, Heritage, and Historical sites

Pont couvert Romain-Caron

607, Rang 6
St-Jean-de-la-Lande, (Quebec)
G0L 3N0

Telephone: 418 853-3703
Fax: 418 853-3475 
Get directions


The Romain-Caron covered bridge is a historical monument dating back to 1940 and it is the only covered bridge in Témiscouata. It was completely restored in 2010. The Méruimticook cycle path (Lake Gerry) crosses the bridge.


  • Operating Period May to October