The ZEC Owen, with an area of 615 km2, is bounded by New Brunswick to the south , the Rimouski Wildlife Reserve to the east and elsewhere by municipalities of the RCM of Témiscouata.
The ZEC in summary
• total area of 615 km2
• total number of lakes - 35
• number of fishing lakes - 33
• number of rivers - 10
• number of rivers for fishing - 9
• camping sites and cabins for rent
• fishing and hunting by day
• walking trails
Main Office - 418 855-2737
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/F%C3%A9d%C3%A9ration-chasse-et-p%C3%AAche-OWEN-1418730368352045/?fref=ts
Opening Period from May 15 to November 20.
7 am to 19 pm monday to sunday.